A 5 in 1 Affordable Hand Held Solar Radiation meter, Solar Irradiance Meter, Solar Power Meter, Solar Meter, Pyranometer instrument to measure irradiance accurately when you want to :
- Measure Solar Power
- Check if your Solar PV System is working correctly.
- Measure glazing SHGC / g factor.
- Measure solar energy entering your home/building.
- Measure output power of red light therapy / photobiomodulation devices.
The IN-SOL is a quality and affordable solar radiation meter used to measure solar irradiance
- Made from PTFE/TEFLON and offers outstanding solar spectral sensitivity versus standard acrylic pyranometer sensors.
- Low temperature thermal conductivity base to minimise heat gains that can affect readings.
- Flat PTFE Surface to offer similar response to Solar PV Panels.
- ISO 9060:2018 Class C Sub-category "Fast response"
A quality and affordable solar radiation meter, solar irradiance meter, pyranometer instrument to measure irradiance accurately when you want to :
- Measure solar energy in test applications.
- Carry out Plane Of Array (POA) Irradiance measurement.
- Add PV system performance monitoring.
- Select a location to install a new PV system .
- Commission a new PV system
- Check if your existing PV system is working efficiently.
- Estimate the amount of solar heat glazing lets through (g-value) otherwise called transmittance or SHGC, and then specify new glass to reduce a building overheating.
- Measure the solar heat gain in W/m2 when mounted flat against the inner glazing and provide instant control to the temperature.
- Carry out school projects on solar power.
Spectral range: 300~1200nm
Measuring range: 0~1400W
Power Supply: 9V (Battery Included)
Calibrated with the EKO ML-01 Silicon Pyranometer.
Response time <1ms
Spectral error +/- 5%
Calibration method-Natural Lighting
Sensor Type - Mono-Si reference cell