A 5 in 1 Affordable Solar Radiation meter, Solar Irradiance Meter, Solar Power Meter, Solar Meter, Pyranometer instrument to measure irradiance accurately when you want to :
- Select a location to install a new PV system
- Measure glazing SHGC / g factor.
- Measure solar energy entering your home/building.
- Measure output power of red light therapy /photobiomodulation devices.
- Measure the input power to your PV System (Check if your existing PV system is working efficiently).
The IN-SOL is a quality and<u>affordable solar radiation meter used to measure solar irradiance</u>
- Made with PTFE/TEFLON and offers outstanding solar spectral sensitivity versus standard acrylic pyranometer sensors/solar irradiance meters/solar radiation meters.
- Flat PTFE Surface to offer similar response to Solar PV Panels.
- Display the Solar Radiation power example 550 =550W/m2. Battery Included.
- ISO 9060:2018 Class C Sub-category "Fast response"
A quality and affordable solar radiation meter, solar irradiance meter, pyranometer instrument to measure irradiance accurately when you want to :
- Measure solar energy in test applications.
- Carry out Plane Of Array (POA) Irradiance measurement.
- Add PV system performance monitoring.
- Select a location to install a new PV system .
- Commission a new PV system
- Check if your existing PV system is working efficiently.
- Estimate the amount of solar heat glazing lets through (g-value) otherwise called transmittance or SHGC, and then specify new glass to reduce a building overheating.
- Measure the solar heat gain in W/m2 when mounted flat against the inner glazing .
- Carry out school projects on solar power.
Designed to emulate a PV panel when used in POA.
The IN-SOL Solar Radiation Meter provides a display that corresponds directly to W/m2 .
Designed for handheld use
Spectral range: 300~1200nm
Measuring range: 0~1500W
Power Supply: 9V Included
Calibrated with the EKO ML-01 Silicon Pyranometer.
Response time <1ms
Spectral error +/- 5%
Calibration method-Natural Lighting
Sensor Type - Mono-Si reference cell